The new staff and visitors housing block – completed in 2014.
Shepherd’s Heart International Ministry
SHIM Guest Housing Block
- Cost: $10,000 – Completed! Thank you for your generosity!
Fencing for SHIM Property
- Cost: $4,000 – Completed! Thank you for your prayers!
Water Purifying Systems for every island. 17 down, about 30+ to go!
Small Business Loans for Islanders (enables islanders to be trained and assisted in starting life-sustaining businesses.)
Lingira Living Hope Secondary School
The second phase of the teachers’ housing was completed in September 2017.
- Brick Teacher’s Dormitory – $10,000 – Completed!
- Bunkbeds for the hostels – $60 each
- Desks – $25 each
- Brick School Kitchen – $4,000 – Completed!
- Water Tanks for Collecting Rain Water – $4,000 – Partially completed. (A long-term solution is being sought for providing water for the campus – estimated 260 ppl.)
Sponsorships for Students
Video on how the sponsorship program is helping island students.
For up-to-date information on SHIM and the islands, visit and “like” the SHIM Facebook page.