Shepherd’s Heart International Ministry
SHIM Guest Housing Block
- Cost: $10,000 – Completed! Thank you for your generosity!
Fencing for SHIM Property
- Cost: $4,000 – Completed! Thank you for your prayers!
Water Purifying Systems for every island. 17 down, about 30+ to go!
- Cost: $2,000 each
Small Business Loans for Islanders (enables islanders to be trained and assisted in starting life-sustaining businesses.)
Lingira Living Hope Secondary School
- Brick Teacher’s Dormitory - $10,000
- Bunkbeds for the hostels - $60 each
- Desks - $25 each
- Brick School Kitchen - $4,000
- Water Tanks for Collecting Rain Water - $4,000
Sponsorships for Students
- The Child Development Sponsorship Program costs $30 a month for each student. This takes a student from kindergarten through high school. To sponsor a student in junior college or vocational it is $50 a month, and for college/university sponsorships it is $100 a month.
- Non-sponsored students at LLHSS now have the option of participating in a cost-sharing program, in which if they pay 60% of their fees within a set time, SHIM will pay the remaining 40%. Funding for this program comes from donors who wish to support education on the island and/or LLHSS. Any dollar amount is accepted.
For up-to-date information on SHIM and the islands, visit and “like” the SHIM Facebook page.